Top hits today
- Meet the new Boss in Town: ICE spawns... HSI Homeland Security Investigations, for great justice & cocaine cowboys 22
- Alchemy and Debt Demons - FAIL DOT GOV sHuTdOwN2011 - The All-True Esoteric story behind the 2011 Government Shutdown 20
- New data mining revelations, DEA drawn in quickly; Privacy & Surveillance DICE, PROTON, CRISSCROSS & CLEARWATER partial master programs? Lexis-Nexis on private side 19
- Federal Homeland Security TSA VIPR Team & #VikingsDrone: Suspicious drone & Feds spotted at Vikings/Packers game 17
- TRAILBLAZERs unite! Q2 & Turnkey Dictatorship, the Great Game of All the Internets & Jewel vs NSA: warrantless wiretapping lawsuit moves forward with William Binney, Thomas Drake & J. Kirk Wiebe 10
- Occupy gets rolling in Sandy disaster relief; Far Rockaway & Staten Island in a messy situation; #hurricanehackers Sandy Crisis Camps this weekend 10
- Pop Conspiratoria II: I'm only posting this because of Tom Hanks' new haircut, which is beyond explanation
- The new Boiling Frogs Post/Sibel Edmonds site; John Cole on the whole 9/11, Marc Grossman espionage complex etc.
- New Filez! BuStEd: I sense Astroturfing in the Occupy! UAW social media plan posted for "99% Spring" electioneering schema
- New Docs: For MN cellphone location data, police & attorneys submit administrative subpoenas; law enforcement spins vs warrant bill
- Rise of the Facebook Killers! SocialNetwork-in-a-box: A few overdue notes on the world after Facebook including Salmon, ActivityStreams, OWS Federated General Assemblies & moar
- Assange == Auction the leaks? Lamo was a Honeypot and other tales from the Wikileaks Underbelly; Plus Hushmail a bust
Operations of interest and integrity!
Daily HitsTop of the stack:Cryptogon • Wayne Madsen • AntiWar.com • Agonist
My Projects & Supported Things
- Twin Cities Indymedia
- Occupy Wall Street Radio WBAI-NYC Oct-Nov 2011
- Terrorizing Dissent - RNC moviefilm!
- Exception Mag - 1st D6 design!
- MN Pirate Party - on FB
Daily CounterSpin*NOTE: Some of these are left-gatekeepers (Soros or other foundation-sponsored squares). Ahh hegemony...
- Radio Dispatch w John & Molly
- United Police State of America
- UneditedMedia N Dakota's finest
- Talking Points Memo
- Democracy Now!*
- Crooks & Liars
Minneapolis / Minnesota
- LNJ Radio
- Bluestem Prairie
- Twin Cities IWW
- RNC08 Report 2008 GOP Conv.
- TC Daily Planet
- EXCO Free Community College
- Anti-War Committee of MN
- Dog Grounds MPLS dogparks
- DUNation Music
- Secrets of the City
Narcotics & Real (corrupt) War On Drugs
Watchdog Operations of Interest and Integrity!
- LittleSis mapping the elite
- Sunlight Foundation
- Judicial Watch
- Federation of American Scientists & Project on Gov't Secrecy!
- POGO - Project on Government Oversight*
Intel / Blogs / Geopolitics / Washington
- Intelligence Online
- Global Guerillas!
- OSS.net - Open Source Intel
- Bruce Schneier
- Pat Lang - Sic Semper Tyrannis!
- Washington Note
- Arms Control Wonk!
- Glenn Greenwald
- Larisa Alexandrovna Wired: Danger Room
Spies / Conspiracy / Intrigues
- Rundown Live - Wisco Truth Radio
- Infowars / PrisonPlanet
- What Really Happened
- Skilluminati Research
- and of course Operation Northwoods! (PDF)
Techie / Apple Things
Electoral Politics & Election Cheating
Anarchy / Anti-Authoritarianism and Other Bad Kids
Dubious Yet Interesting
- Larry Johnson (luvs Hillary)
Disclaimer: This site is *not* affiliated with AIPAC, Ahmed Chalabi, K Street, ClearChannel, or Urban Moving Systems of Weehawken, NJ. In case you were curious.
Full disclosure: I have a "long Apple position" and therefore I have an Apple bias.
Deprecated / Dormant
- Jesse Mortenson's Green bid for 64A Macalester legislative district featured in Star Tribune
- Lohan's memorial for Robert Altman: adequite?
- Leon Panetta and Bill Richardson dance the dance: Are there any Democratic governors *not* getting spied upon by DOJ??
- Hazardous glitches in system files found
- Cubic NUWAIX: Spoiler Alert! Uncompetitive Bidding for Cubic Apocalyptic Scenarios: NUWAIX 2013 Minot nuclear exercise & dramatic theft of explosives in Montana